Finasteride (Finalo) 1 mg has finasteride as an active ingredient. It is prescribed for the treatment of male pattern baldness. It is used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (a condition in men in which the prostate gland enlarges, making it difficult to pass pee) at a dose of 5 mg. It is only used by guys over the age of 18. It can assist men with mild to severe hair loss reverse baldness, but it cannot restore hair that has been lost for a long time.
What does Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg contain?
Finasteride is the active component in Finalo 1mg. Finasteride is a pharmacologic substance approved by the FDA for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and androgenic alopecia (male pattern hair loss) in males. It has also been used to treat hyperandrogenism symptoms such as hirsutism, and its anti-androgen characteristics may be employed in transgender women in combination with estrogen.
How does Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg work?
This medication inhibits the function of type II 5-reductase, an enzyme present in hair follicles that transforms the male hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
DHT is the cause of hair loss because it causes hair follicles in the scalp to gradually shrink, resulting in smaller and thinner hairs that finally do not emerge from the follicle. Finasteride reverses baldness by preventing DHT buildup in the scalp’s hair follicles, allowing hair to grow naturally. Finasteride does not totally reduce DHT in the treatment of androgenic alopecia; hair loss is delayed but not stopped.
How should you take Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg?
Finasteride 1mg once daily is used to treat hair loss. It is frequently taken for an extended period of time to maintain its effects. It makes no difference when time of day you take it. Just make sure you take it at the same time every day. With a sip of water, swallow the tablets whole. They should not be broken or crushed.
Who cannot take Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg?
This medication is not suitable for everyone. It is not recommended for the following patients:
- Women, particularly those who are of childbearing age, pregnant, and breastfeeding
- Children below 18 years old
- Allergic to any component of the drug
What if you miss a dose?
What if you take too much?
|If it’s less than 6 hours since you were due to take it, take finasteride as soon
as you remember. But, if it has been more than 6 hours since your
dose was due, skip the missed dose and take the next one at
the usual time. It is important not to take a double dose to make
up for the missed dose.
|Finasteride is generally safe. Taking too much is unlikely to harm you. But if you
feel unusual symptoms, seek professional help.
What are the side effects of Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg?
Just like any other drug, it has side effects, but not everyone gets them. Most side effects of the drug are mild and do not require medical attention. They go away as your body adjusts to the medicine or as soon as you discontinue the therapy. However, it is advised to consult with your doctor if they trouble you.
Common side effects occur in more than 1 in 100 people:
- Decreased libido/sexual desire
- Difficulty initiating and maintaining an erection
- Decreased volume of ejaculate (semen)
- Breast enlargement and tenderness
- Dizziness when standing after sitting or lying down
Therefore, if you are planning to father a child, it is advised that you consult with a doctor first before taking it.
Serious side effects are rare and happen in less than 1 in 1,000 people. Some may notice these side effects months after using the drug. Talk to your doctor if you notice:
- Lumps, pain, or swelling in your chest or discharge from your nipples
- Low mood or thoughts of harming yourself
- Serious allergic reaction (difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, lips, or tongue)
- This products is for males aged 18 years and older.
- As much as three to six months of continued treatment may be necessary to assess the benefit of treatment.
- Men who take finasteride need to use a condom if their partner is pregnant or if there’s any chance they could be pregnant. This medicine passes into semen and can harm an unborn baby.
- Do not donate blood for six months after finishing this medication.
Where can I buy Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg?
|You have the opportunity to purchase Finasteride (Finalo) at Good Pharm, a reputable pharmacy known for its products that are of excellent quality.
How Can I buy Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg?
- Visit the Good Pharm Website: Go to https://goodpharm.co.uk/ by typing this URL into your web browser.
- Create an Account: Once you’re on the Good Pharm website, create a personal account. You may need to provide your personal information and set up login credentials.
- Search for the Medication: After creating your account, use the search function on the website to find “Finasteride”.
- Make the Purchase: Once you’ve verified your prescription or undergone an online consultation, you can purchase the Finasteride (Finalo) 1mg medication through the website’s ordering process.
- Observe Effective Results: After receiving the medication, follow the recommended usage instructions, and closely monitor the results. Always adhere to your doctor’s guidance on dosage and usage.
Please note that it’s essential to consult with a healthcare professional before using any prescription medication to ensure it’s safe and suitable for your specific needs.